It is one of the richest country in the world for it’s diverse nature,people, culture and tradition. If you are interested in making documentary or film in Nepal there are hundreds of interesting topic that you can chose as your dream project. For example adventurous journeys to cultural diversity and spending your time with small local communities. Nepal is film and documentary’s paradise as it has to offer so much.
This internship is designed for those students or professional who are studying and looking for an opportunity to be a film and documentary maker. We will provide local resources and arrange whatever you are looking for. Based on your interest, we will arrange project location.
WHO CAN JOIN THIS INTERNSHIP ?
– Any one who has keen interest to learn and practice FILM AND DOCUMENTARY MAKING in one of the most beautiful and diverse country in the world.
– 17 years+ may join this internship.
– Volunteer’s accommodation will be arranged either at a local hotel or at a local host family. They will be provided a clean room with basic furnishing. Sometimes they need to share room with other volunteers too. Free WI-FI is available at some of the host families.
– You will be provided (dal/bhat) authentic Nepali meal two times a day (Breakfast & Dinner). Tea is served few times a day with light snacks. Most family offers organic vegetarian meal.
– Make film/documentary
– The working hours really depends on your project deadline.
– The program fee really depends on the project you chose to do. We will sort it out together after you share your project ideas and the location.
PROGRAM FEE INCLUDES
– Accommodation at the local family, 2 meals a day, public transportation to the project site, Nepali language and cultural orientation, airport pick up and drop off.
– 1 to 8 weeks( Duration can be extended upon request)
– All year round.
THIS INTERNSHIP CAN BE ARRANGED ALL OVER NEPAL UPON REQUEST